|| How to do Pot Painting || Tutorial (2020) || Art & Craft || Madhubani-Warli-Mandala Pot Design ||

   


Hey Friends !!!

Welcome to My Blog "PAINTINGS, ART & CRAFT - 

LEARNING WITH TUTORIAL VIDEOS"



Today, I am going to share my 3 POT PAINTING ideas with step-by-step painting techniques.  I will share 3 different Art forms I have used for Pot Painting.

My Pot Painting Designs are inspired by Madhubani, Warli & Mandala Arts.



All you need is : 

1. Washed & Clean Pots
2. Acrylic Colors
3. Zero Pointed Round Paintbrush
4. Flat Paintbrush
5. Pencil 
6. Eraser

So, Let's Start Learning POT PAINTING TECHNIQUES Step-by-Step :






These are the pots.  Wash and dip these pots in water for a minimum of 1 - 2 hours.  By doing this the pots will not absorb extra colors while painting.  






Apply base coat as a primer with white acrylic color on pots using a flat brush.  When we apply colors on white primer, the colors shine more and looks beautiful. 

 I have painted pots in White, Yellow, and Black Colors.  Let the paint dry completely for a minimum of 30 minutes. 

Let's Start Designing and Coloring. 

MADHUBANI STYLE POT PAINTING

On white-colored pot I am going to paint Madhubani tree leaves.  For this, use a pencil to draw leaves on pot for reference lines.  Then apply black acrylic color for highlighting these leaves.




After completing design remove pencil lines using eraser, if visible.

It's time to Color.  Green, Red, Yellow & Blue are the main colors to make any Madhubani Painting.

                   

                In the end, draw fine lines on top of the pot for a touch of Kachni Work.

Madhubani Pot is Ready


WARLI STYLE POT PAINTING

 


On yellow-colored pot I am going to paint Warli figures.  For this, use the same pencil technique to draw the figures on the pot using pencil and fill black acrylic colors in figures as shown in the above pictures.

Warli Pot is Ready


MANDALA STYLE POT PAINTING

On my black colored pot I did Dot work inspired by Mandala Art.  I like black and yellow combination so I selected a yellow color for dots.

For putting dots I have used the backside of different sized paintbrushes.  You also can use the backside of a pencil or pen which is easily available at home.

Mandala Pot is Ready

Here is the final look of pots painted in Madhubani, Warli, and Mandala Style.
All these are looking very beautiful.  All designs are easy and quick to make and you can choose your own designs, patterns, and color combinations for pot painting.  Only you need to learn techniques of pot painting.

I am also sharing a link of my "POT PAINTING TUTORIAL VIDEO" here for your help : 

Online Classes & Technical Workshops on a variety of Paintings, Fine Arts, and Home Decor related Art & Craft work for kids and adults both are also available.

For more details write to me on spacshwetapaintings@gmail.com  


So friends, make your own designed pot to decorate your home and subscribe to my Youtube Channel. 

Hope you liked the post!
You can reach me on the following Social Media Networks:
SHOP on   for attractive Paintings of SPAC

If you enjoyed this, please share...

No comments:

Theme images by caracterdesign. Powered by Blogger.